JavaZone 2012 967 plays / 17 likes / 1 comments on
Now that Git has been in the wild for several years, leading edge developers and projects are considering it their primary source code control tool of choice. Distributed version control systems have so much to offer, but are you using Git and its DVCS capabilities to their fullest? This talk assumes a working basic knowledge of Git and, quicly progressing from from there, explores some of the intermediate to advanced uses of this unique version control tool. We will work through examples of powerful features including interactive rebase, rebase-on-pull, external diff tools, rerere, advanced logging features, the RefLog, and the reset command.
- RESTful security (2012)
- Radical NoSQL Scalability with Cassandra (2011)
- Complexity Theory and Software Development (2011)
- Then Our Buildings Shape Us (2012)
- Functional Groovy (2012)
- Git From the Bits Up (2012)
- The Mobile App Smackdown: Native Apps vs. The Mobile Web (2012)
- 5 ting å tenke på når du starter utvikling for Android (2012)
- Tim BerglundTim Berglund runs a consulting firm called the August Technology Group (http://augusttechgroup.com), which provides training and development services to customers building web applications with open-source tools running on the JVM. He likes it best when these include Groovy and Grails.His technology interests span web applications, business integration, data architecture, and software architecture, but his greatest passion is to help developers improve in their craft. He is a speaker internationally and at on the No Fluff Just Stuff tour in the United States, and helps lead IASA Denver (http://iasadenver.org) and the Denver Open Source User Group (http://denveropensource.org) in the Denver area.He lives in Littleton, CO with the wife of his youth and their three children.